Our 2020 Outlook: We Want to Hear From You!
- Next week, our experts are reaching out with their 2020 economic outlook.
- We want to know which topics matter the most to you.
- Take our two-question survey to let us know!
This time last year, the markets were in free fall. All told, the S&P 500 Index lost over 9% of its value in December 2018.
So far, the month isn’t nearly as dire. But many investors are worried about a repeat. That’s where our experts come in.
In the past year, they have written and spoken about the markets, trends and more.
- Matt Badiali wrote about mining stocks, oil and battery metals — just to name a few of his topics.
- Chartered Market Technician Chad Shoop told you about options strategies, tech stocks, seasonal patterns and more.
- John Ross walks you through a new chart each week, with topics ranging from natural resource stocks to emerging markets to gas prices.
- Charles Mizrahi has sat down in front of the camera to give you his take on companies including Tesla, Disney, Boeing and more in his weekly videos.
- Anthony Planas has kept you posted on developments in the cannabis market, alternative energy and gold stocks.
- Chad and Anthony both launched special YouTube video series in 2019: Anthony’s Marijuana Markets Update and Chad’s Bank It or Tank It.
I’ve learned a lot from our hardworking experts. I hope you can say the same!
I want to give you a heads-up about a special series we have planned for next week.
Each of our experts will be sharing their 2020 economic outlook about the topics you’re most interested in.
For that, we need to hear from you!
We’ve designed a two-question survey so you can tell us what you want to hear about most from Matt, Chad, John, Charles and Anthony.
It shouldn’t take more than a minute to fill out.
And make sure you keep an eye on your inbox next week!
Starting with Matt’s article on Monday, we’ll be looking forward to the new year.
Again, to have a say in our experts’ 2020 Forecast series, take our one-minute survey here.
Watch Our 4 YouTube Videos!
We have more great content to share this week!
- Anthony Planas’ six-minute Marijuana Markets Update, “Canopy Growth Hires a New CEO + Short Sellers Are Piling Onto GWPH Stock.”
- Charles Mizrahi’s eight-minute video, “Stocks to Buy in 2020: Invest in Health Care and Avoid Oil.”
- Chad Shoop’s new Bank It or Tank It In this week’s 18-minute video, he discussed Roku (Nasdaq: ROKU) stock.
- And John Ross’ nine-minute video, “Recession 2020? Make Money with DBC Fund Before Economy Crashes.”
Check out the articles below if you missed any of our experts’ advice this week.
Senior Managing Editor, Winning Investor Daily
The Permian Basin is the engine driving U.S. oil production to new records. But this once-profitable area is a ghost town. Plunging stocks, layoffs and bankruptcies point to an ugly future for oil service stocks. (3-minute read)
As giants including Disney and Apple jump into the streaming war, one stock is in a unique position to dominate the space in 2020. Chartered Market Technician Chad Shoop reviews Roku stock’s fundamentals and past performance to let you know whether to bank on it moving higher or expect it to tank. (18-minute video)
John’s Chart of the Week looks at the close correlation between the unemployment rate and recession. To make money — and keep it — in 2020, John shares a way to profit big when unemployment reaches a bottom. (3-minute read)
Charles Mizrahi reveals the market sector he believes has the biggest tailwinds fueling growth in 2020 … and the No. 1 industry you want to avoid at all costs. (8-minute video)
Increased demand for silver in electric vehicles (EVs) — and a recent pullback in silver prices — sets up a rally for the precious metal. Anthony Planas takes a look at an exchange-traded fund that has outperformed silver this year. Then, he shares his 2020 economic outlook for silver and how to play it before EVs begin to strain supplies. (3-minute read)