Paul Mampilly is an American investor and former hedge fund manager. Paul has been featured on CNBC, Fox Business News and Bloomberg TV. He is the founder of the popular investment newsletter Profits Unlimited, where he uses his skills, experience and knowledge as a former Wall Street insider to guide his more than 130,000 subscribers into stocks that are primed to shoot higher.
Born in India, Paul came to the United States as a young man and quickly joined the ranks on Wall Street. With over 25 years of experience in the investment world, he started his career in 1991 as an assistant portfolio manager at Bankers Trust. From there, he quickly rose to prominent positions managing multimillion dollar accounts for Deutsche Bank and ING. He has also managed money for the Royal Bank of Scotland, Sears and a private Swiss bank.
Eventually, he was recruited by the owners of a $6 billion hedge fund, Kinetics Asset Management, to be its key manager. Under Paul’s leadership, the firm’s assets quickly rose to $25 billion, causing Barron’s to name it one of the “World’s Best” hedge funds for averaging 26% annual returns during Paul’s tenure.
With a starting investment of $50 million, Paul managed to generate a 76% return in a single year, growing that investment to $88 million. That would be noteworthy in itself, except that he achieved this while the market was crashing during the 2008 and 2009 economic crisis without shorting stocks.
Paul also has a remarkable track record in his personal investment account.
He invested in Sarepta Therapeutics in April 2012 when it was still in its infancy stage of developing a drug to treat muscular dystrophy. Eight months later, he sold for a 2,539% gain. He also invested in Netflix in late 2008 when he saw the future of television was moving to streaming videos online. He sold in May of 2010 for a 634% gain.
But that’s not the end of his list of big winners. He made a 239% gain on OLED Universal Display Corporation … 264% on Stratasys … 696% on Ariad Pharmaceuticals … 355% on Exact Sciences Corporation … 279% on Facebook … 327% on Olympus Corporation … 298% on Whole Foods … 269% on Cemex … 266% on Grifols … all for cumulative gains of 6,220%.
Eventually, Paul grew tired of the pace on Wall Street, so after making a series of formidable investment returns, he retired at the age of 42. However, he doesn’t consider himself to be “retired.” Now, instead of making money for the ultra-rich, Paul has shifted his focus in his retirement to making money for Main Street Americans.
To that end, Paul began writing Profits Unlimited in 2016 with one purpose in mind … find stocks that go up. Following his recommendations, people have written in to Paul saying they’ve made gains of $16,000 … $18,268 … $77,150 … $109,115 … even $250,000.
In addition to writing Profits Unlimited, Paul manages four more elite trading services: Extreme Fortunes, True Momentum, Rapid Profit Trader and The $10 Million Portfolio. He is also a frequent contributor of our FREE newsletter, Winning Investor Daily.
Paul’s Advisory Services
- In Profits Unlimited, I’ll introduce you to low-risk investments that are poised to explode higher as two major trends reshape the investing landscape: the Internet of Things and millennials.
- In True Momentum, you’ll discover how to grab gains of at least 100% with only a moderate level of risk. It’s the same strategy that grew my personal account by 305% last year!
- My research has shown that every year, on average, 43 stocks rally 1,000% or higher! In Extreme Fortunes, I’ll be your guide as we swing for the fences and grab life-changing profits!
- In The $10 Million Portfolio, we’re going to seek out little-known opportunities most investors haven’t even heard of. Taking just a $10,000 starting portfolio, we’ll turn your account into a $10 million windfall.
- In Rapid Profit Trader, you’ll learn how to target momentum in some of the hottest stocks in the market. Once found, we’ll pick an option on that stock to super-charge our profits!
Editor of Profits Unlimited and 4 elite trading services