What Does Prosperity Mean to You?
- Our team focused on protecting everyday investors this week.
- There are people in the world who are working toward empowering others.
- We want to hear from you.
Editor’s Note: Our resident Wall Street veteran Charles Mizrahi is tired of seeing everyday Americans get lost in the bog of financial planning. They fall prey to scamming advisors, obnoxious fees and crippling misinformation.
He decided it was time to cut through the noise.
He sat down with one of the most iconic political forces of the past 30 years. She tells the personal story of how she realized that her financial planner didn’t have her best interests at the top of his list. If she can take back her financial future with Charles’ help, you can too.
Check out their conversation here. — Annie Stevenson, Managing Editor, Winning Investor Daily
There’s a lot of bad news right now, we won’t lie to you.
Wildfires, explosive politics, pandemic deaths … and that is just in the U.S.
But we didn’t get into this business just to talk about the bad news.
Today, we’re going to talk about something a little different.
We received a wonderful note from one of our subscribers last week (edited for length and content):
Thank you for writing in, Pamela.
This is exactly why we do what we do here.
We’re not in this for ego-centered accolades. We’re in this business to help as many hardworking Americans as we can. And hopefully, the people we help will help those around them.
Of course, that doesn’t change the fact that there are ugly things happening in our world today. But we’re glad to be a small part of something that can give people greater financial independence and freedom.
That is something our editors were heavily focused on this week:
- Many people don’t actually know what’s going on in their investment accounts. That worries Chad Shoop, our resident wiz at technical trading. You need to make sure you’re at least paying attention to this one thing.
- Planning is extremely important to your financial future. You wouldn’t just open a new restaurant every week when your last one did poorly. Alpha Investor Managing Editor Lina Lee breaks down how jumping from strategy to strategy ruins your investments.
- Finally, Alpha Investor Assistant Managing Editor Nicole Zdzieba showed readers why it’s so important to get experienced, professional help. Whether it’s your health or your portfolio, you don’t need to go it alone. Read her article here.
Here at Winning Investor Daily, we’re committed to giving you the advice you need to take you from an investor … to a winning investor.
That means that we focus on strategies that help you learn to make money in any market.
Today, we want to hear more from you.
What does American Prosperity mean to you? We would love to hear it from you. We may feature your email in an upcoming issue.
Reach out to us here.
Managing Editor, Winning Investor Daily