[Quiz]: Test Your Investing Knowledge!
Are you a long-time listener of Ian King? Or are you new to his investing way of thinking?
Either way, we sincerely thank you for your loyalty and support!
Ian is chock-full of stock investing information, and he loves to share it.
If you haven’t heard his take on the current bear market and the U.S. economy, you can catch him on:
- Our Winning Investor Daily YouTube channel.
- His weekly Strategic Fortunes service (subscribe today!).
So whether you’ve been watching Ian for a while, or you’re new to the Winning Investor family, I thought I’d give you a chance to test your stock investing knowledge with a little quiz.
The Winning Investor Quiz
If you know the answers, please send us an email at WinningInvestorDaily@BanyanHill.com.
The first five readers who send in the correct responses will be featured in our next Reader Appreciation Day (RAD) post on Saturday!
And if you’re not already, make sure you subscribe to our newsletter! You’ll get the answers to the quiz on Saturday.
Are you ready?
Great! These questions are going to test your investing know-how, and if you’ve been paying attention to Ian’s latest market tips:
1. What is the name of the four-step system Ian uses to pick his stocks?
A. Tipping-Point Trends.
B. How to Find Your Next Stock Today.
C. Trading Superstar Principles.
D. None of the above.
2. Which criterion does Ian use to pick his stocks?
A. X-Factor: Company has a unique edge that no other company has.
B. Momentum: Stock must trade above its 20- and 50-day moving averages.
C. Beat the Street: Company consistently beats Wall Street’s earnings estimates.
D. All of the above.
3. What is the market capitalization range for a small-cap stock?
A. A market cap greater than $10 billion.
B. A market cap between $2 billion and $10 billion.
C. A market cap between $300 million and $2 billion.
D. A market cap less than $50 million.
4. If you purchase 10 shares of ABC stock for $20 per share, and sell all your shares for $220 per share, what is your percent gain?
A. 900% gain.
B. 750% gain.
C. 200% gain.
D. 1,000% gain.
E. None of the above.
5. What is the latest federal funds target rate’s upper bound?
6. In our latest Monday Market Insights video, Ian and I revealed the top tech trends to buy before 2023. What is one of those tech trends?
A. The metaverse.
B. Super apps.
C. Artificial intelligence (AI).
E. All of the above.
That’s it! If you know the answers, please send us an email at WinningInvestorDaily@BanyanHill.com.
And thanks for taking our quiz!
Until next time,
Director of Investment Research, Strategic Fortunes