REITs — History’s Biggest Post-Crisis Gainers Are on Sale NOW
It’s the most misunderstood investment in the stock market.
“Very Bad News for REIT Investors.”
“U.S REITs Are Among Worst Hit by the Recession but Remain Overvalued.”
Those headlines from recent days are overlooking the two most important things to know about real estate investment trusts (REITs) right now:
- They are as varied as the economy itself… Some benefit from the same pandemic-driven trends that are sending tech stocks such as Amazon.com Inc. (Nasdaq: AMZN) and Apple Inc. (Nasdaq: AAPL) soaring.
- REITs have a history of massive gains following economic crises like the one we’re in now.
In today’s video, I’ll show you the charts that prove REITs are headed higher … and I’ll explain the strategy that can help you not only make tremendous gains but also lock in outsized dividend yields for years to come.
For years, savvy investors have known that the flashy companies whose stock prices have been soaring are utterly dependent on a few companies who control the bottlenecks essential to their business models.
And right now you can buy those companies at an incredible bargain. Today, I’ll tell you the best way to do that.
You’ll also discover:
- The chart that shows REITs are on the verge of a breakout. (15:18-16:51)
- Our strategy that allows you to zero in on the right companies to buy right now. (6:53-13:38)
- Everyone thinks these types of REITs won’t do well, but you should buy anyway … hear why. (13:44-14:37)
Click here to watch this week’s video or click the image below:
As a side note: We don’t provide transcripts for our YouTube videos. Many of you have asked. However, if you would like to see subtitles, you do have that option. Click the “cc” button in the bottom-right corner of the video. The transcription won’t be perfect, but it should help.
Editor, The Bauman Letter