Real Wealth Strategist
Most investors completely overlook the many natural resources surrounding them every day — and the enormous profit potential they offer.
But natural resources are a tough sector for most traditional financial analysts to navigate by themselves.
It’s not because these profits are necessarily difficult to achieve. After all, the natural resources are responsible for many of the greatest fortunes in history …
- T. Boone Pickens is worth $500 million.
- The Hughes family fortune is worth $43 billion.
- The Rockefeller fortune is worth $318 billion.
The natural resources sector is so lucrative that it has the ability to turn a $1,000 investment into $31,130 in a single transaction.
The key is having the right guide.
And with Real Wealth Strategist, you can have just such a guide in me, a 20-year veteran of the natural resource industry.
I’m considered an expert in mining, energy and agriculture, and I’ve traveled all around the world to make profitable investments in natural resources.
My philosophy is simple: The best way to be sure your investment is safe — and correctly made — is to go see for yourself.
My experiences have taught me to look for certain signs that mean a commodity is about to move, leading to opportunity after opportunity for my readers.
- Fronteer Gold
- Silvercorp Metals
- Silver Wheaton
- MAG Silver
- Northern Dynasty Minerals
- Parker Drilling
- Carbo Ceramics
- Jinshan Gold Mines
- BlackPearl Resources
These 11 stocks are just some of the natural resource stocks that have shown massive gains for knowledgeable investors.
I offer my readers the chance to get in on the stocks that have passed my system for profits each and every month from the fastest-moving natural resource stocks on the planet.
Here’s What Subscribers Are Saying:
Jason C. says: “I look forward to every report or update!!! As a blue collar citizen, I never had the knowledge or cash to pull the trigger on using my hard-earned money and risk losing that money… After a free trial and A LOT of research, I am hooked, and as of today I have multiple stocks and/or options that are in the green.”
Maria S. says: “I just joined a few months ago, and so far I’m very happy. I’ve made one investment. And even though it was for a modest amount, it doubled in value. So needless to say, I’m hooked and looking forward to more good investment advice.”
Scott S. says: “The results are fantastic, and we are making good returns. I just added a couple of years to my subscription as well. Thank you for everything, and I look forward to many more years of your insight.”
John C. says: “Your down-to-earth approach makes it a breath of fresh air. When considering the trades you have recommended, I do what research I can find, and you seem spot on. I think of your trades as companies that have taken a beating over time and seem ready to break out. There is no doubt to me that owning the companies that sell the materials that manufacturers need just makes sense. Your charts explaining supply and demand for our companies’ products are great. Keep up the awesome work!!!”
Real Wealth Strategist Includes:
- Monthly newsletters — Perhaps the most valuable perk of Real Wealth Strategist is the monthly newsletters. These are packed with in-depth research and information regarding a particular topic and investment opportunity that I’m assessing. I will keep you in the loop on my journey of exploration into new investments.
- Access to my model portfolio for Real Wealth Strategist — This includes every stock that is on my buy list. In fact, I’ve made it easy for any new reader to know exactly where to put their money by splitting my portfolio up into three sections: best buys, buys and holds. Through the Real Wealth Strategist newsletter, I typically release anywhere from 12 to 18 stocks per year. The model portfolio is an online log of my current picks, their buy-in price, current price, percentage gained or lost, stop-loss price and more. It’s updated daily.
- Weekly Podcast Updates — Each week, I will send a podcast to update subscribers on any open positions, provide an overview of the natural resource and commodity market, answer mailbag questions from readers and offer sneak peeks into trades I’m watching and may recommend. My down-to-earth communication style are evident in these podcasts, which typically run between 10 and 20 minutes.
- Trade Alerts — If there are any immediate alerts, whether a purchase or a sale, I will send it via email.
- Golden Rolodex interviews — I periodically interview industry insiders, including CEOs of portfolio companies and natural resource experts, and share the full interviews with readers.
- 24/7 Website Access: You’ll have an exclusive login and password to our encrypted website, where you can access every update, every special alert, the entire model portfolio and more.
Join today and start your journey to more profitable investing!