It’s Not Your Fault: Take Back Your Financial Freedom
- Even if you did everything right over the past few years, you’re still suffering.
- It seems like the only way to survive is to be independently wealthy.
- Our team at Winning Investor Daily is on a mission to help you.
You probably did everything as right as you possibly could.
You saved a portion of your income. You stopped going to coffee shops — you kicked your $15 latte habit long ago.
Those overpriced dinners of filet mignon and bottles of wine are gone too. You’d chosen to stay in for a home-cooked meal (with enough leftovers to feed your family for a week) for a few years now.
And you may have even gotten ahead of the game and put six months of living expenses into your savings account.
But now, the global pandemic has stretched on for those six months. And there is no end in sight. All your hard work doesn’t seem to matter.
As lawmakers debate who gets the next bailout … if you’re one of the nearly 30 million Americans who are out of work, it’s easy to feel hopeless.
The point is, you can do almost everything right and still get left high and dry.
Six months of emergency savings isn’t going to help you over the long haul.
Instead, you need to be financially independent. Even if you get hit by a “once in a century” crisis such as this pandemic, you still need the means to live.
That’s why our team pulls out all the stops. We want to help every Winning Investor Daily reader take control of their financial futures.
Take a look:
- Charles Mizrahi wrote an op-ed published in RealClear Religion. He’s spent nearly 40 years making his clients money on Wall Street. Now, he wants to show his readers that they don’t have to feel hopeless about their financial futures. Read his piece here.
- Nicole Zdzieba, Charles’ assistant managing editor, took a look at one of the most important ideas in personal finance. She showed how everyday investors have a leg up on the pros … through something we can all use a bit more of — patience. It can help you make triple- or even quadruple-digit gains in the market.
- Meanwhile, Alpha Investor Managing Editor Lina Lee revealed the No. 1 threat to your retirement. It isn’t interest rates or regulation. It’s management fees. She shows you how they can be so dangerous.
- Finally, in a small corner of the market, one stock has shot up 400% from its low in March. Could a move like this happen again? Chad Shoop, our acclaimed Chartered Market Technician, dives in. You can watch his Bank It or Tank It video now.
And this is just a fraction of the insights our team has been putting together.
With all the uncertainty out there, too many Americans wonder if they can reclaim their financial futures.
Is the American Dream Dead?
If you look at recent studies, you may think there’s nothing you can do:
- Nearly 68% of people in their 50s surveyed say they’re more concerned about their retirements today than they were a year ago.
- Most retirement accounts are missing about 90% of the money they’d need for their owners to retire comfortably.
- The majority of our readers are concerned about the coronavirus — how will it affect their investments?
And a global pandemic is creating even more challenges. Now millions of Americans — especially younger generations — are being fed the narrative that our capitalist system is the problem.
They’re being told that the government should do away with these problems and take care of everyone for their entire lives.
We’re not here to get into politics. But with millions of Americans stuck between all of these seemingly impossible choices … we knew we needed to do something for our readers.
For the last few months, Charles and our team have been planning an explosive event. It’s called…
Next Tuesday, September 8 at 8 p.m. Eastern time, Charles Mizrahi will sit down with one of America’s most well-known national figures. Together, they’ll show you how you can take back your financial future.
Best of all, Charles and his iconic guest are committed to helping every hardworking American. If you’re ready to take back your financial independence, this is for you. In fact, they insisted the American Prosperity Summit remain absolutely FREE.
They didn’t want anyone left on the sidelines.
All you need to do is bookmark this site right here. And be sure to check back in just before 8 p.m. Eastern time on Tuesday, September 8.
Managing Editor, Winning Investor Daily