We all dream of the day when we can stop worrying about money.
Some people spend decades working hard, saving every penny they can and yet never quite seem to get there.
This is your opportunity to join those who have put their money worries behind them.
Acclaimed personal finance expert Ted Bauman is rushing a copy of his new book – Endless Income: 50 Secrets to a Happier, Richer Life – to any American who wants one.
Here are just a few of the reasons you’ll want to claim your FREE copy today:
- On page 14, you’ll see how to grow your money faster with “supercharged” savings accounts that pay you 25 TIMES more interest.
- On page 16, you’ll discover three simple words that could easily add up to $130,000 to your retirement account.
- On page 49, you’ll see how to collect a $3,250 reward from the IRS each year for stashing away more of your money. (This IRS-approved tax break is even spelled out in public documents, yet most people miss it!)
- Page 125, shows you how to get paid $565 a month – for LIFE – simply for insuring your nest egg against a market crash.
- Page 163, reveals how to get an instant 200% “pay raise” for going on your dream vacation.
- And on page 186, you’ll even discover that you can collect an extra $10,000 without leaving your couch.
All told, the tips, tools and secrets Ted lays bare in his new book could help you collect up to $412,000, in extra income each year.
They are methods that can be used by most anyone – no matter your age, education or how much money you have saved up.
Some are even a matter of public record, documented for anyone to take advantage of.
And yet, odds are fewer than 1-in-100,000 Main Street Americans know they even exist.
The retail value of this book is $50, but Ted is giving away a FREE copy to the first 850 people who claim one TODAY.