“70% of companies will adopt at least one type of AI technology by 2030,” according to a study by the McKinsey Global Institute.
At least, is a key phrase here.
But what exactly lets AI keep up with this surging demand?
Data centers and cloud computing.
Data centers are hubs for computing resources and storage, and the cloud stores all the information.
You use the cloud when you store your song libraries in iTunes, your Netflix data and even your emails and passwords.
Amazon, Google, Microsoft and other cloud providers have been looking for more space for data centers to power AI.
They just need better “fuel.”
So today, I’ll share the best renewable energy source to power AI … and two great ways to invest!
🔥 Hot Topics in Today’s Video:
- Market News: The September jobs report is in! (With some unexpected) And which tech sector could buck the “buyback” trend, finishing the year strong? [0:41]
- Stock Watch: This stock in the Strategic Fortunes portfolio has spent nearly $10 billion on buybacks in the first half of 2023. This boosted the share price by a whopping 150% year-to-date. [2:25]
- Mega Trend: The AI takeover is charging up data centers … with nuclear power? [3:23]
- Investing Opportunity #1: Consider buying shares of this “nuclear” ETF! [5:34]
- Investing Opportunity #2: We have two stocks in the True Momentum portfolio that have exposure to both data center and nuclear plays. (Both are up 99% and 126% since being recommended!) If you’re not already a member, find out how you can subscribe here. [5:09]
Until next time,
Director of Investment Research, Strategic Fortunes