The Most Successful Options Strategy of the Decade Explained
- The New Roaring ’20s will give us the opportunity to invest in some of the most exciting innovations of the next 10 years.
- Here’s a recap of our Total Wealth Symposium.
- Plus, we’re giving you the deal of the decade on our most successful strategy!
I am writing to you from the gorgeous Omni Amelia Island Resort in Florida. The beach is pristine, and the views of the Atlantic Ocean are breathtaking.
But we at Banyan Hill’s annual Total Wealth Symposium have spent most of our time indoors.
You see, the information in the presentations here is just that valuable.
Our experts have given us so many ideas to prosper during what they’re calling The New Roaring ’20s, the most difficult part might be deciding which stocks to buy first!
Attendees are learning about some of the best tech innovations of the coming decade. I want to give you a peek at some of that!
We’ve had an action-packed few days.
Thursday: The Battery Revolution, the Gold Bull Market and More!
Here’s a little bit of what we learned on Thursday:
- Paul Mampilly told us how to benefit from disruption in the battery industry with three stocks.
- Matt Badiali showed us that the gold price is up 27%, and gold stocks are up 66% … but it is still early. He recommended two ways to play the bull market in gold.
- Charles Mizrahi explained his simple three-step process to ensure you never overpay for a stock — and revealed three companies that are trading at a discount today. We even watched a drone fly through the conference room during Jeff Yastine’s presentation! And that was just the first day!
Friday: Make $40,000 in Income and Invest in Unicorns
- Chad Shoop told us how we could keep up with our hobbies — he mentioned Words With Friends and cat videos — and still make $40,000 in income next year by spending just 10 minutes per week following his advice.
- Ian King showed us how to invest in billion-dollar companies — aka unicorns. The 10 largest unicorns are worth $340.2 billion!
Today: Cannabis Stocks, Profit in a Recession — and a Sneak Peek at Chad’s Path to Increase Your Money 20-Fold
- This morning, Anthony Planas shared his strategy for finding the next 1,000% winner in the cannabis market.
- Shortly, John Ross will explain how we can make triple digits every three months — even during a recession!
- And Chad agreed to let me give you an exclusive sneak peek at his presentation: “Have Fun Turning $5K Into $100K … in a Year.”
Chad is showing attendees how to start with a $5,000 stake and watch it multiply by 20 — in just 12 months!
Take a look at this slide from Chad’s presentation:
He’s recommending a trade that will get attendees well on their way to turning $5,000 into $100,000.
Just a heads-up: Chad’s presentation begins at 10:50 a.m. Eastern time today!
But here’s what you need to know: If you missed the Total Wealth Symposium, we’re giving you one more chance to buy into Chad’s system — the one his readers use to make these types of gains.
You see, our publisher looked at Chad’s track record and realized our readers are getting an incredible deal for this service.
So we offered our readers one last chance to buy before the price goes up — but the doors closed on Thursday night.
However, I got the green light to give Winning Investor Daily readers one more chance to buy our most profitable research service — just for today.
Click here to learn more. It will be the best money you spend this year … guaranteed!
Check out Our Videos From the Total Wealth Symposium!
While we were here, Anthony Planas and Ian King filmed their discussion about the cannabis market. You can watch their six-minute video below!
Charles Mizrahi and Ted Bauman also sat down with our video crew to discuss successful investing. Be sure to watch their four-minute video today!
Anthony also filmed his weekly Marijuana Market News: A POTcast! Click below to watch his 10-minute video.
Charles posted a seven-minute YouTube video this week! You can watch it below.
And Chad shared a bold prediction in this week’s four-minute YouTube video! Learn more by clicking the image below.
Read on to see the topics all of our experts are following this week.
Senior Managing Editor, Winning Investor Daily
Conferences offer a wide range of benefits. Travel and exotic resorts are only the tip of the iceberg. The real benefit comes with the people you meet at conferences. Matt Badiali tells you how you can get all of our experts’ best investing advice as we usher in The New Roaring ’20s. (3-minute read)
Watching the weather forecast is similar to investing in the stock market. You have to trust the system and the charts that help predict the uncertain path of a storm. Chad Shoop talks about the importance of trusting and following a system to stay ahead of the major market moves. (3-minute read)
The global economy seems more susceptible to a recession with each passing day. John Ross is tracking one obscure market that is flashing a warning about the economy. On Saturday, he’ll reveal how you can be prepared to profit even during a recession. (3-minute read)
An initial public offering (IPO) is when a private company decides to offer its shares to the public. It does so to raise capital from public investors. Charles Mizrahi explains why you should never buy IPOs. (7-minute video)
It’s here! The three-day Total Wealth Symposium started on Thursday. There, Banyan Hill’s experts are discussing the biggest opportunities they see as we head into The New Roaring ’20s. Today, Anthony Planas shares the highlights of his presentation on cannabis stocks with you. He unveils where the marijuana sector is today and the system he follows for picking the most profitable cannabis stocks. (4-minute read)