Rebound Profit Trader
Rebound Profit Trader
No stock ever goes up in a straight line. Even high-growth, high-potential stocks will face a bad week every now and then, whether it’s due to overblown news or sector tensions.
Most buy-and-hold investors panic when their shares take an undeserved tumble during a “micro-crash.” But for me, it’s a chance to grab phenomenal gains on stocks about to make a roaring comeback.
That’s why I teamed up with my internal analyst and co-editor, Ian Dyer, to develop a landmark strategy that takes the guesswork out of riding rebound momentum. Using options to capture these quick upswings, we’re able to bring you quick, explosive profits on stocks that we know are about to soar above their temporary volatility.
Our simple-to-use strategy allowed our readers to reap gains like:
- 111% on InVitae Corp. (NYSE: NVTA).
- 103% on GrubHub Inc. (NYSE: GRUB).
- 97% on Twitter Inc. (NYSE: TWTR).
- 70% on Enphase Energy Inc. (Nasdaq: ENPH).
What’s more, this system tells us exactly when to buy and sell to make the most out of a stock’s rebound. It consistently gives us the chance to see triple-digit gains quickly – by spotting high-growth stocks that were brought down unfairly.
With a subscription to Rebound Profit Trader, you’ll have the chance to capitalize on rebounds while other investors panic.
Rebound Profit Trader Includes:
- Weekly Podcast Updates: Every week, Ian and I will update you with insight on our recommendations, market news, a portfolio analysis or just answers to your questions.
- Trade Alerts: When our system tells us about a new opportunity to cash in on a stumbling stock, Ian and I will send you trade instructions with all the details you need to make a trade.
- The Rapid Rebound Report: This quick-start manual is your key to making the most profit possible with Rebound Profit Trader. This report is a navigational tool for this service and trading in the options market. It lays out everything you need to know, including how to open a brokerage account, the secret to picking winning stocks, the difference between calls and puts, why timing is everything, and more. These critical rules are designed to help ensure your stock market success, so please read them carefully.
- The Rebound Profit Trader Portfolio: This model portfolio will show you every open recommendation, the date we recommended it, the current price, the total gain and the current action to take.
- 24/7 Website Access: You can get all of our latest information on our encrypted, members-only website no matter where you are.
- A Dedicated Customer Service Team: If you ever have questions, simply give one of my team members a call at 866-584-4096, Monday through Friday between 8 a.m. and 8 p.m. EST, or reach out at ReboundProfit@BanyanHill.com. We’ll walk you through whatever you need.
Editor, Rebound Profit Trader