This week, some fantastic news came out about Cronos Group Inc. (Nasdaq: CRON), which is one of our marijuana plays.
As a refresher, we recommended this stock earlier this year as a way to gain exposure to the exploding cannabis industry. With its headquarters in Canada and offices in Europe, Australia and Israel — plus its latest announcement — Cronos is set up to hand investors like us huge profits from every direction of the globe.
So, in today’s update, I talk about the latest bit of news from Cronos and how it will affect the stock.
I also discuss:
- Details about Cronos, and the reason why it’s currently up between 20% and 30% from yesterday’s stock price. (1:30 – 2:10)
- Why the best thing you can do right now is hold on to this stock as markets start to normalize. (2:10 – 3:56)
- What you can expect to happen with this stock following its positive news, as well as what typically happens in these situations. (3:57 – 4:50)
- Why I believe that Cronos Group has the 1,000% gain potential that we look for in Extreme Fortunes stocks, and the one thing you must do in order for our stocks to reach their full potential. (4:51 – 6:18)
- How, despite the market’s volatility, there’s mainly been positive news surrounding our stocks since last week’s update, and why I believe we’re only in our first inning of growth and will soon see our stock prices soar. (6:19 – 7:30)
To watch the videocast, just click here, or click the “play” button below.
That’s all I have for now. In the meantime, my team and I will keep a close watch on our portfolio. We’ll send you an email immediately if anything changes with our stocks.
Editor, Extreme Fortunes