Special Market Update From Paul Mampilly
During times of volatility, you can count on this: We’re here for you.
Our team steps into overdrive to keep an eye on our stocks and mega trends.
We know it’s tough to watch the markets go down. But the stocks we’re in — ones that are creating the incredible era of America 2.0 — are going to rise up stronger than ever.
So stick with us.
Paul Mampilly has ridden out these storms before. He even managed to make money in the 2008 financial meltdown.
He knows that these are the times that can test your Strong Hands. But, if you can reach down and find the courage and conviction to ride out the volatility, you’re going to come out on the other side.
Here’s a special market update he recorded for our Bold Profits Daily readers:
Here for You With Strong Hands
Markets will rise and fall, but the Bold Profits team always has its eyes out for opportunities on the horizon. Take a look at what we found this week:
- Markets Down: Paul’s Take. The markets were down on Monday, and the scenario is all too familiar for Paul and his team. But when you have Strong Hands, you can make it through any volatility.
- Amber’s Macro Monday — TSLA and 5 MEGA Trends to Watch. To grab mega profits, you have to watch the mega trends. There are five MEGA emerging technologies and trends driving the new era of America 2.0.
- Strong Hands Blueprint for Stock Market Success. Emotions are investors’ kryptonite. They are the No. 1 reason you don’t get the gains you want and deserve.
- Bring home SpaceX Profits Today — Buy 1 Critical Tech. With SpaceX gaining traction and human exploration of Mars coming closer into view, there’s one transformative tech you need to invest in to get ahead of this trend.
- 4x Better Than the Dow: Jump Into the Esports Market. This multimillion-dollar industry is set to triple by 2022 to $1.8 billion. Millennials are pushing the market up in this America 2.0 play.
- The 1 Strategy for the Coronavirus Stock Market Rebound. A new coronavirus breakthrough shines a spotlight on a precision medicine ETF that’s on a tear.
- 4 New Tesla Stock Pushers for TSLA $4,000. Tesla is the dominant electric vehicle (EV) manufacturer worldwide. But EV technology is just one reason Tesla’s stock is closing in on $1,000. And it won’t stop there.
Strong Hands Will Prevail in Any Market
We know our Strong Hands Nation is out there.
For the past few weeks, you all have sent us your Strong Hands selfies from across the nation.
We’re happy to say we’ve almost turned our entire map purple!
And if you’re in one of our five missing states (Delaware, North Dakota, Rhode Island, South Dakota and Vermont), represent your state with your Strong Hands.
Your Bold Profits Team