After decades of investing, I’ve learned that no stock ever goes up in a straight line. Even high-growth, high-potential stocks will face a bad week every now and then, whether it’s due to overblown news or sector tensions.
Most buy-and-hold investors panic when their shares take an undeserved tumble during a “micro-crash.” But for me, it’s a chance to grab phenomenal gains on stocks about to make a roaring comeback.
That’s why I teamed up with my internal analyst and co-editor, Ian Dyer, to develop a landmark strategy that takes the guesswork out of riding rebound momentum. Using options to capture these quick upswings, we’re able to bring you quick, explosive profits on stocks that we know are about to soar above their temporary volatility.
Our simple-to-use strategy allowed our beta testers to profit from companies like:
- Caterpillar Inc. (NYSE: CAT).
- Ford Motor Company (NYSE: F).
- Zillow Group Inc. (Nasdaq: ZG).
- Nvidia Corp. (Nasdaq: NVDA).
What’s more, this system tells us exactly when to buy and sell to make the most out of a stock’s rebound. It consistently gives us the chance to see triple-digit gains in just a few weeks by spotting high-growth stocks that were brought down unfairly.
With a subscription to Rebound Profit Trader, you’ll have the chance to capitalize on rebounds while other investors panic.
Rebound Profit Trader Includes:
- Weekly Podcast Updates: Every Wednesday, Ian Dyer will reach out to discuss the market and your current open positions. He’ll give you all the details you need to know about upcoming stock rebounds and how our portfolio is performing against the market.
- Trade Alerts: When our system tells us about a new opportunity to cash in on a stumbling stock, Ian and I will send you special trade instructions with all the details you need to get invested immediately.
- The Rebound Profit Trader Guidebook: This quick-start manual is your key to making the most profit possible with Rebound Profit Trader. It shows you how we spot stocks that could soon have profitable rebounds. It outlines what you need to know to make a winning options trade and manage your risk at the same time. It even walks you through the action-to-take charts that we send to you in every trade alert.
- The Rebound Profit Trader Portfolio: This model portfolio will show you every open recommendation, the date we recommended it, the current price, the total gain and the current action to take.
- 24/7 Website Access: You can get all of our latest information on our encrypted, members-only website no matter where you are.
- A Dedicated Customer Service Team: If you ever have questions, simply give one of my team members a call at 866-584-4096, Monday through Friday between 8 a.m. and 8 p.m. EST, or reach out online at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll walk you through whatever you need.
Editor, Rebound Profit Trader
Join our readers and sign up for our daily emails — Winning Investor Daily, Sovereign Investor Daily, Bold Profits Daily & Great Stuff.
MEET OUR EXPERTS
Senior Managing Editor
Editor of Profits Unlimited and four elite trading services
Editor of Alpha Investor Report
Editor of Rapid Profit Trader and The $10 Million Portfolio
Editor of Insider Profit Trader
Assistant Managing Editor
Senior Editorial Manager
Editor of Peak Velocity Trader and Precision Profits
Editor of Total Wealth Insider and Insider Profit Trader
Legal Counsel, Chairman of Freedom Alliance
Editor of The Bauman Letter and Alpha Stock Alert
Editor of Real Wealth Strategist and Front Line Profits
Editor of Pure Income and Automatic Profits Alert
Analyst for IPO Speculator
Editor of Great Stuff
Editor of Automatic Fortunes and Crypto Profit Trader
Director of Investment Research
WHAT READERS ARE SAYING..
I am up $20,070 in closed positions from Feb. 18 through March 7.
- Bob Rowe
I started your system in December … I am ahead $29,000 … I put total faith in you and your system and it has worked for me very nicely. Thanks again I sure like your humble approach about this whole thing
- Dale Leiffer
I have made a little over $4,000 while being cautious.
- Chuck Goss