In my opinion taxes in the U.S. are really kind of high. How do you recommend people reduce their tax burden?

The United States is one of the only countries in the world to implement a global tax regime. This means that, so long as you’re a citizen of the United States, money that you make anywhere in the world is considered taxable by the IRS. For individuals, the best way to reduce your tax burden is to relocate to a tax haven such as Panama or Uruguay. Of course, there are other opportunities to stash your cash away from the government’s reach through entities such as an offshore bank account, an offshore LLC or an offshore annuity. We explain these in detail inthis free report.