How Do I Sign up for Free E-Letters?
We offer four highly-respected and unique free-investing e-letters to all investors. You don’t have to be a Banyan Hill subscriber to sign up for our financial e-letters, and of course, it’s all free!
Take a look at each Banyan Hill e-letter, or follow the link to the details page for each:
- American Investor Today
- Bauman Daily
- Bold Profits Daily
- Great Stuff
- Smart Profits Daily
- True Options Masters
To subscribe, simply enter your email! If you don’t see your first article within a few days, be sure to whitelist our e-letter so you can continue receiving each issue. You can whitelist our e-letter at any time.
Each e-letter is a managed and written by a collection of our stock analysts, who we call gurus and senior editorial staff, at Banyan Hill.
Again, these are free to join! All you have to do enter your email and click “sign me up.” You will then begin receiving daily e-letters filled with the best cutting-edge investing news and stock advisories that you cannot find anywhere else.
If you have signed up and are not receiving emails, then follow our guide to whitelisting Banyan Hill emails.
You can also choose to stop receiving Banyan Hill emails by following the instructions on our unsubscribe page.
How the Daily Free E-Letters Work:
- You come to BanyanHill.com for the latest information on the markets every day.
- You’re welcome to sign up for one of our free daily e-letters at any time.
- From there, you’ll receive our daily market commentary and analysis.
- The daily issue provides not only news, but in-depth analysis of the news, along with a “takeaway” you can apply to your own investing.
- We encourage you to read and respond to our experts’ opinions.
- Occasionally we will forward special opportunities, in the form of videos, promotions and reports. Sales from these products allow us to publish each of our four e-letters daily for free. But you are never under any obligation to buy anything.
- Should you ever wish to discontinue your subscription, every issue provides an “unsubscribe” link at the bottom. Simply click on it, and your name will be removed from our subscription list immediately.
- Otherwise, you’re free to enjoy Banyan Hill e-letters for as long as you like, free of charge.
How Often Will I Receive Daily E-Letters?
What Will I Learn From the E-Letters That Is Not Already on the Site?
The articles you receive only give you a sneak peak of what you can learn about investing at Banyan Hill. Our e-letter provides action-oriented, reliable advice that will make you a smarter investor — fast. You have nothing to lose and a wealth of proven, effective investment secrets that are yours to gain. And you can’t beat the price — it’s free.
How Will My Personal Information Be Used?
At no time are you required to submit personal information to access any area of the Banyan Hill website. Your email address will be used to deliver your daily issue of Smart Profits Daily, American Investor Today, Bold Profits Daily and/or Great Stuff and related messages. We will NEVER rent, sell or give away your email address to anyone for any reason.
Who Will I Be Receiving the E-Letters From?
All daily e-letters will come from the address of email@example.com. Once you sign up, you’ll receive instructions on how to whitelist the address to ensure your delivery.
Are the E-Letters Really Free? WHY?
In addition, the site features regular market commentary and analysis from a team of investment professionals. We are able to provide our free services in exchange for your willingness to receive regular supplemental emails promoting our products and trusted products from outside vendors.
However, we do have subscription e-letters located under the “Premium Content” section of our website that are for paid subscribers only. These financial e-letters provide an in-depth analysis of current stock market trends and how to play them for maximum gains. Each premium subscription represents a different stock strategy and is led by a different market analyst — to suit your needs and allow you to find a financial expert you like.
If you do not wish to subscribe to one of these services, no worries, you can still receive their free version! Our customer service team can always help you unsubscribe, cancel your subscription or switch to another expert’s subscription, should you choose to do so.
Please keep in mind that some of our more detailed and analytical investment strategies and packages may not offer a cancellation, but you will be well aware of which items these are.
How Do I Contact You?
The best way to reach a member of our team to assist your needs as quickly as possible is to choose one of the following options:
Hours of operation: 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. EST.
One of our dedicated Banyan Hill team members will assist you and answer any questions you may have.
Still have questions for us? Visit the frequently asked questions page glossary for more answers to the most common customer-asked questions at Banyan Hill Publishing.
- Back to Main FAQ Page
- What Services Do You Offer?
- How Do I Sign Up for Free E-Letters?
- Who Do I Contact If I Have a Question?
- What’s the Difference Between the Free E-Letter and Premium Services?
- Why Can’t I See the Emails in My Inbox?
- How Do I Unsubscribe From the Free E-Letters?
- How Do I Use the Banyan Hill App?
- How Do Credit Card Transactions Show up on My Statement?
- How Do I Turn off Ad Block?
- How Do I Unsubscribe From Banyan Hill Push Notifications?