Bad News for China is Great News for US
In today’s Market Talk, Amber Lancaster, Hudson Cashdan and I discuss:
- China’s economy just posted its weakest GDP numbers in 27 years — why that’s great news for us.
- How the upcoming interest rate cuts are causing record market highs in small-cap stocks.
- What Tesla’s partnership with Walt Disney World aims to achieve.
One of the biggest economic stories of 2019, the U.S.-China trade war, is moving toward a conclusion.
The U.S. and China will soon reach a trade agreement. The Chinese can’t wait for that day because the nation is reaching a true economic low point.
Right now, the country is reporting its lowest gross domestic product (GDP) ranking in 27 years. This is mostly because China’s economy is built on U.S. consumers’ demand for the products its factories manufacture.
So, with the trade war messing with that market, China’s economy is weaker than ever.
And this weakened economy is great for the U.S. That’s because it means negotiations will have a lot more riding on how quickly and how desperately China needs to get its skin back in the manufacturing game.
Overall, my team and I believe that an agreement between the U.S. and China will be reached in the next three to six months. In this week’s Market Talk, we explore why this is great news for U.S. investors and key segments that are at the heart of Bold Profits investments.
Some other topics we discuss include:
- If you’re looking for Ian Dyer’s market update, look no further than the Paul Mampilly YouTube channel. Ian’s bringing you his own Bold Profits Daily video every Friday! Click here to see last Friday’s update on interest rates. And don’t forget to like and subscribe to the channel so you never miss an update.
- After a quiet two weeks, the IPO market is teeming once again with new opportunities. Check out this week’s Market Talk and find out what IPOs Hudson’s watching.
Editor, Profits Unlimited