Bigger Than Tesla? Paul’s 2021 Super Battery Prediction
Today there are 1 million electric cars in America alone.
And thanks to this “super battery” … that number is expected to soon grow to 21 million.
Well, we wanted to hear from one of those drivers — Paul Mampilly. Here’s what he had to say:
Here’s a picture of me the day I bought my Tesla.
It’s an incredible car.
With it … I can go from 0 to 60 mph … in less than four seconds. And it’s almost completely silent. It hardly makes a sound.
I can drive over 300 miles without charging … just as I can with any gasoline car.
Except I don’t have to pay for a single drop of gas.
It’s the absolute best car I have ever owned.
But get this…
In the next 12 months, he believes his Tesla will be as outdated as the Model T.
And it’s happening because of a new battery. This innovation could send a Tesla across the country nearly four times — on a single charge!
It’s more powerful than any electric vehicle battery available today.
It’s 25x times more powerful.
What does this mean?
Mega Trend Mania: What Should You Buy?
Here’s what action the team recommends for your portfolio this week:
- 3 Buys for Triple-Digit New Energy Gains. The new energy market is really picking up steam. Now is the time to invest for the BIG triple-digit gains. We’ve found three outstanding plays for the new energy revolution today.
- The Tesla Megapack Disruption + 1 Battery ETF Buy. We’ve been dependent on utilities for 100 years. Not anymore. Tesla’s Battery Day showed that the destination is certain, only the speed is unknown.
- 2 Precious Metals Hidden in America 2.0. Precious metals are considered safe haven assets. We actually do recommend some precious metals! But only the ones with an America 2.0 twist.
- You can 10X Your Pink DNA Dollars With 1 Catalyst. A new targeted therapy treatment — a catalyst for its stock just in time for breast cancer awareness month — is a great move for the $217 billion precision medicine market.
- See What STM Is Telling Us About the Economy Now. The semiconductor stock hit an all-time high this year, but we’re more bullish on what that means for the rest of our stocks.
Your Bold Profits Team