This week, I’m filling in for Ian Dyer while he enjoys some time off with his family.
I often like to drop in on these updates from time to time just to add my two cents of what’s going on in both the market and in our positions.
In today’s videocast, I’ve prepared an overall portfolio update where I cover some of the assets we currently own and talk about why I’m still positive on all of our positions.
I also discuss:
- What I anticipate to happen in the Federal National Mortgage Association (OTC: FNMA) and the Federal Home Loan Mortgage Association (OTC: FMCC), and what tells us that there’s been increased buying action in these two companies. (1:00 – 5:07)
- A detailed update of what’s going on in our energy royalty companies, and the effects of having too much oil in the market. (5:08 – 7:15)
- How royalty companies get paid as long as oil companies continue to produce oil, and why there’s very little indication of a recession in the next three to six months. (7:16 – 8:26)
- Which one of our positions has soared, why stocks never go up in a straight line and the steps you can take to soften the blow of volatility. (8:27 – 10:00)
- Why I believe Cyberdyne Inc. (TYO: 7779) will be a home run for us, what I expect to see happen in the Japanese market and why buying demand is absolutely critical in the stock market. (10:01 – 11:00)
- The buyers of last resort, as well as an update on VirnetX Holding Corp. (NYSE: VHC). (11:01 – 13:55)
To listen to the videocast, just click here, or click the “play” button below.
That’s all I have for now. Ian and I will continue to keep an eye on the market, and we’ll send you a note or an alert if anything changes with our positions.
Editor, The $10 Million Portfolio